i have an idea for a website:
alright, you know how 7 people in the world are supposed to look like you or whatever
we make this website.
and people upload pictures of themselves and add characteristic tags or something (curly hair, brown eyes, etc) ((idk something like that))
and we UNITE YOU WITH YOUR TWINS
LETS DO IT IT WOULD BE FUN
PLEASE CAN THIS BE A THING
kill your double
DO NOT KILL YOUR DOUBLE
those people who insult you and then act like the victim when you say something about it
"WOW OMG I WAS JUST KIDDING JESUS Y CANT U JUST TAKE A JOKE GOD GET OVER IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL OMFG WOW I DID NOTHING WRONG"
hey kids this is a common abuser tactic called gaslighting
my feminist goal is not to convince men that girls are of value, my feminist goal is to achieve a future where the judgement of our value isn’t in the hands of men.
and this goes for, especially goes for, trans girls, girls of colour, disabled girls and LGBTQA+ girls.
girls, all girls, and if you believe otherwise don’t reblog this.
- Them: I don't think kids should be exposed to gay relationships.
- You: Why not?
- Them: It's introducing children to sexuality! They're too young for that!
- You: So when a prince and princess kiss in a Disney movie, are they introduced to sexuality? When the prince and the princess get married and have a child, is that introducing your child to sexuality?
- Them: NO! But if they see a man and a man, or a woman and a woman together... they're going to start asking questions! Like how a man and a man can... you know, do anything together.
- You: You think the only thing people think when they see a gay couple is "I wonder how they have sex"? Furthermore, you think a CHILD is going to even know what that means? When the prince and the princess kiss, does your 4 year old daughter ask, "mommy, how do people have intercourse"? No. She just sees two people in love. If you remember when you were a kid, you probably didn't think about sex every time you saw two people happy together.
- Them: But it'll bring up all kinds of questions, it'll confuse my child!
- You: Then be a fucking parent and explain it to your child. The only question that might be brought up is "mom, why don't you want gay people to be happy?". And when you don't have a good answer for that question, you can look your child in the eye and say "It's because I'm a bigot".